This page has moved to a new address.

My Week in Pictures

Me and My Munchkin: My Week in Pictures

Monday 13 August 2012

My Week in Pictures

Here's a little look into my last week via Instagram. If you have Instagram make sure you follow me @meandmymunchkin!


This was taken first thing in the morning while Munchkin was watching Hi 5 and waiting for his Dad to pick him up for the day.


#photoadayaug Day 6: Writing. I Have been out of school for a few years now, and my head is not coping! I am struggling to understand things so writing plenty of notes!


We had a little time before going for dinner so a trip to the park was totally required!


Oh what a day this was! After a day of tantrums I was stuck waiting in the car for the monster to wake up!


And just to top off this great day I dropped my phone in Master A's bath. Luckily I had just started running it and grabbed it straight out. There wasn't much damage, aside from my sound turning on and off as it pleases!


#photoadayaug Day 7: 8 O'clockI was in bed fairly early this night!


I bought this toy storage for Munchkin on Thursday and spent the afternoon putting it together and sorting his toys into it!


#photoadayaug Day 8: Glasses. A scruffy looking me with my sunglasses on.


#photoadayaug Day 9: Messy. Finishing off Master A's room.


#photoadayaug Day 10: Ring. The first and only ring I have ever bought myself and I love it!


#photoadayaug Day 11: Purple. I spent ages looking for something purple before I came across this on my DVD shelf. I love this movie!


#photoadayaug Day 12: Spoon. This is Master A's cutlery. I picked up a pack of 6 sets of knives, forks and spoons for $2 from Ikea. Bargain!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 13 August 2012 at 22:27 , Blogger Kel said...

Its accounting, its no wonder you struggle to understand it! I studied it for a while and HATED it. I hope you have better luck than I did x

 
At 14 August 2012 at 01:01 , Anonymous lisa wood said...

looks like you had a great week :)

 
At 14 August 2012 at 07:30 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

I'm actually rather enjoying it, though the concepts are confusing the hell out of me!

 
At 14 August 2012 at 07:32 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

Thanks Lisa we had fun!

 
At 15 August 2012 at 21:45 , Blogger Tubbah @ Organising: My Crazy Life said...

Aww your munchkin is such a cutie!! Look at those big eyes!! :)

 
At 17 August 2012 at 09:15 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

Thanks Hun! xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home