This page has moved to a new address.

My Week in Pictures

Me and My Munchkin: My Week in Pictures

Monday 6 August 2012

My Week in Pictures

I thought I would share my Instagram roll for the week just been. I know how interesting it can be to get a little looksi into people's lives, so have decided to provide it for you! If you are on Instagram you can follow me at meandmymunchkin.


I was pretty stoked to find out that I have lost enough weight to (just) fit into a pair of old jeans. What makes it even better is that this is the 2nd pair of old jeans I have managed to fit back into within a week...


 ...so I celebrated with a chocolate donut and a chocolate milk once the Munchkin was down for a nap!


On Tuesday Master A got quite sick. You know he's really sick when he just lays there and watches TV! Thankfully he's much better now.


On Wednesday I finally got my delivery of textbooks for my Tafe course. I am still trying to catch up on the work that I fell behind on waiting for them.


#photoadayaug Day 1: Outside. Master A was riding his bike around the front yard while I checked out the tradies next door, pretending to be reading at the same time!


#photoadayaug Day 2: One. These are the birthday cards from Master A's first birthday.


I went on a bit of a shopping spree for new clothes on Saturday, so for the few days before I cleaned out my drawers and wardrobe. This ended up being about double this size by the time I finished! Now I have all nice new clothes!


I decided to pick Master A up from daycare a little early on Friday, and go to the park on the way home. He had so much fun, I think I may need to do this a little more regularly!


When we got home he was allowed to put on Toy Story. Very excited little man!


#photoadayaug Day 3: Coin.


#photoadayaug Day 4: Somewhere I sat. This is the couch I park my butt on to catch up on True Blood!


#photoadayaug Day 5: Logo. I had not had Vanilla Coke in so long! It tasted so good!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 6 August 2012 at 09:21 , Blogger Kel said...

Love the celebratory donut and chocolate milk! Haha, I'm like that too. I could really go a donut now after seeing that actually...

 
At 6 August 2012 at 14:32 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

Haha I'm terrible! I love chocolate milk but can usually resist the donuts, but not that day! Go get one! One can't hurt ;)
Chrissie xx

 
At 6 August 2012 at 19:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great fitting into 2 pairs of old jeans. One day I will again. I tend to yoyo a bit but since I quit smoking I have lets say this nicely ballooned in size. I must say the milk and donut look mighty good though :)

 
At 7 August 2012 at 00:07 , Anonymous Lisa Wood said...

Love your photos! The afternoon in the park sounded like so much fun.
Congrats on getting into the old pair of jeans ~ that must be the best feeling :)

 
At 7 August 2012 at 17:02 , Blogger Tubbah @ Organising: My Crazy Life said...

Good work fitting into the old jeans again Hun!! Love the pics of your munchkin he looks so happy :) I want a choccie donut now, I wish krispy kreme did same day delivery :D

 
At 7 August 2012 at 21:20 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

It is an awesome feeling thanks Lisa! Munchkin just adores going to the park. Now that the weather is a little nicer we are able to go more often :)
Chrissie xx

 
At 7 August 2012 at 21:22 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

I yoyo quite a bit too, it was quitting iced coffee that really helped. I also yoyo a bit when I walk daily or stop walking for a few days, for whatever reason. Good on you for giving up smoking though! A huge achievement!
Chrissie xx

 
At 7 August 2012 at 21:23 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

Thanks Hun :) Master A is happiest doing the things he loves and it shows. I love donuts, but they have to be fresh! Yum now I want another one!
Chrissie xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home