This page has moved to a new address.

Liebster Blog Award

Me and My Munchkin: Liebster Blog Award

Monday 23 July 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I am feeling pretty special because I have received 2 Liebster Blog awards! I am going to do 1 post for the 2 awards, so as not to clog up your reader and feeds.


The rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the person you tag.
3. Choose 11 people and link them to your post (they must have 200 followers or less)
4. Tell them you have tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.

11 random pieces of information about me
1. I can be a very lazy person and hard to motivate
2. My favorite food is pasta.
3. I eat way too much take away food.
4. I love to walk, and when the weather is decent, can walk 2-3 times a day outside in the fresh air.
5. I am terrified of heights.
6. Ditto clowns.
7. My back and neck are completely screwed from my 9 years of calisthenics.
8. Lists and planning make me feel calmer.
9. I am a wee bit of a Facebook addict.
10. I have known my best friend since primary school, though we only became close in high school, and closer again once I fell pregnant.
11. I used to work for Spotlight, and spent most of my pay when my shifts ended!

The first Liebster Award I received was from the lovely Kate at Tutus and Trikes. These are the questions she had for me.
1. What is a family tradition you have created? Eating dinner together. Doesn't happen every night, though I try to do it every night if possible.
2. Do you make your child's birthday cake or buy it? Haha this actually made me laugh. I don't bake cakes, I burn them. So I definitely buy!
3. Ebook or paper book? I have an E-reader and an iPad. Though I still occasionally buy paper books.
4. Mac or PC? Have a PC, though I'd love a Macbook.
5. What famous person would you invite to a dinner party? Pink. I love her personality!
6. Dogs or cats? I do love dogs, but I think I'm a cat person at heart!
7. Do you ever wear your PJs out in public? No, but I do wear my ugg boots!
8. Number 1 tip for travelling with kids? Have never traveled with my Munchkin before!
9. Who's harder to toilet train, boys or girls? Hopefully not boys coz I'm starting in the summer!
10. What's the most important item in your handbag/nappy bag? Munchkin's Woody toy.
11. If you could have one object on a deserted island what would it be? My iPhone, with internet connection for Facebook and email!


The second Liebster Award I received was from the absolutely awesome Tubbah at Organising: My Crazy Life. These are the questions she had for me.
1. If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be? The Gold Coast in Queensland Australia. I love it there and would move there in a heartbeat if I could.
2. Did you eat breakfast today? Yes, Coco Pops!
3. Favourite TV Show? Oooh I have 3: Sons of Anarchy, Big Bang Theory and True Blood.
4. Any siblings? 2 older sisters.
5. Favourite childhood toy? My baby born doll!
6. Are you concerned about the environment? Yes, I think we should be looking after it better, but I'm not overly worried about it.
7. Are you a naturally organised person? No, I work very hard to be organised.
8. What's the weirdest thing you've done? Probably dipped my bread and butter in tomato sauce. But I'm sure there is weirder that I just can't think of!
9. Are you competitive? Generally, yes.
10. Can you keep secrets? Yes.
11. What did you want to be when you grew up? An author.


My 11 questions for my taggees
1. What is your all-time favourite movie?
2. Did you finish high school?
3. What was your first job?
4. Are you a bit of a hoarder, or do you get rid of everything?
5. How many children do you have?
6. Do you have a hobby that you pursue?
7. How old were you when you got your first mobile phone?
8. How often do you see your friends?
9. What 3 words would you use to describe you?
10. Coke or Pepsi?
11. What is your favourite piece of clothing you own?

And now I am passing the award on to:
1. Mum-ments
2. Organising the Three of Us
3. Redcliffe Style
4. Mum on the Run
5. Francesca Writes Here
6. The Simple Mummy
7. One Too Many
8. Mums the Word
9. Delightfully Tacky Little Squirts
10. My Mummy Daze
11. Six by the Sea

Please don't feel obliged to post about the award, especially if you have already received one. It is just a bit of fun!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 23 July 2012 at 08:34 , Blogger Yvette Bowyer said...

Thanks Chrissie!! :) Feel very honoured :) xx

 
At 23 July 2012 at 09:30 , Blogger Redcliffe Style said...

Thanks, I am thrilled you thought of me :) Rachel xx

 
At 23 July 2012 at 16:20 , Blogger Maxabella said...

Well done, Chrissie! Reading your responses was great fun.

I can't believe all your dutiful exercise has stuffed up your back and neck. Typical! We can't win!! x

 
At 23 July 2012 at 19:08 , Blogger Francesca said...

Thanks Chrissie. I loved reading more about you. I will blog about mine when I get a chance xx

 
At 25 July 2012 at 21:21 , Blogger My Mummy Daze said...

Thanks so much for the award hun! I will try and get my answers up before I leave for NY on Tuesday! Thanks xx

 
At 26 July 2012 at 07:04 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

Hope you have the time of your life is NY!!
Chrissie xx

 
At 14 August 2012 at 19:39 , Blogger Francesca said...

Blog post as promised. Better late than never!

http://francescawriteshere.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/liebster-4.html

 
At 15 August 2012 at 10:57 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

Thanks for sharing it!
Chrissie xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home