This page has moved to a new address.

Windows of Happiness: A Beautiful Life

Me and My Munchkin: Windows of Happiness: A Beautiful Life

Sunday 22 July 2012

Windows of Happiness: A Beautiful Life

Just a short little window of happiness today. As I sit and write this post my Munchkin is napping after a great trip to the park with friends, complete with a little morning tea picnic. It has made me realise just how beautiful our lives are. I have the opportunity to create a great life for me and my son.

As we were at the park I watched many families come and go, family bike rides with happy children and healthy snacks. This was their "family day". I love that I can do that with my son. Although it is only him and I now, one day I hope that we have family day with more of us. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to create these moments for us now though.

I work so hard to create balance and routine in our lives to make it easier to enjoy those moments. And today I feel like it is all paying off.

What is making you happy this week?
Have you linked up with Fi at My Mummy Daze for Windows of Happiness?


Windows of Happiness

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 22 July 2012 at 13:58 , Blogger My Mummy Daze said...

I love having that perspective the life isn't so bad. Family time is precious. Thanks for linking up! xx

 
At 22 July 2012 at 18:57 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

It is a great perspective to have. It's so hard to remember in all the chaos of life!
Chrissie xx

 
At 22 July 2012 at 19:28 , Blogger Tutus & Trikes said...

Here here! I've made the concious decision to not worry what others think of our life because the way we do it is creating so much happiness and I love it!

 
At 22 July 2012 at 19:45 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

That's great! It is so important to be happy, otherwise what else do you have?
Chrissie xx

 
At 22 July 2012 at 21:25 , Anonymous Kelly @ HT and T said...

I love those moments when it feels like your hard work is paying off and you can sit back and enjoy family bliss, especially at the park :)

 
At 23 July 2012 at 08:18 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

It really is great isn't it? Especially when you're putting all your work into raising kids :)
Chrissie xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home