This page has moved to a new address.

6 Month Goal Update

Me and My Munchkin: 6 Month Goal Update

Thursday 19 July 2012

6 Month Goal Update

I am now at my halfway point for my 6 month goals so I thought I might do a little update and let you all know how I'm going. I am actually quite proud of my current progress, and excited to continue on with them!

1. To build Master A's immune system up and get him back into a sound routine.
Master A's routine is going pretty well. It is not set in concrete, which means it is flexible, and I like that. He gets up at around the same time every day, naps at around the same time, eats his meals and goes to bed at the same time every day. You can read about our bedtime routine here


His immune system unfortunately is still not great. To be honest though, mine is just as bad, and both of us need to focus on building our immune systems so that we don't get sick as often!

2. To become totally comfortable in my own company.
I have become much more comfortable in my own company. Though I do still feel lonely, particularly on a Friday or Saturday night. This is when I need to keep myself busy by blogging, watching a favorite movie or TV show, or finding something to do around the house. On the whole though, I am definitely feeling a lot more comfortable on my own.

3. To be organised and efficient in various areas of my life.
I am not a naturally organised person. I work hard to be organised, and I love it. I'm a total control freak and this gives me that sense of control in a chaotic Mother's world. I am slowly becoming much more organised throughout my life. These are a few lists and charts that I use already to help make life easier. 


I have done a bit of sorting and organising in my room and Munchkin's room to make things easier. I have also started a major clean out that I am in the middle of. I am reviewing my current weekly routine and also my budgeting. I would like to think I am well on my way to living a fairly organised life. Now I just need to find a man that doesn't think I'm crazy!

Do you have goals that you need to do update on?
What do you think; don't tell the men I meet that I am as crazy "anal" as I am until they have already fallen helplessly in love with me?


Linking up with the awesome Bree from Twinkle in the Eye for Flash Blog Friday!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 20 July 2012 at 08:11 , Anonymous Rebecca Rejoices said...

Opposites attract...if you are organized, then he may not be. And this is a good thing! My hubby teachs me not to sweat the small stuff, and I teach him that I would sweat the small stuff less if I knew exactly where to find it alphabetically. :-)

 
At 20 July 2012 at 08:37 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

Sounds like a great thing you've got going there! I always have trouble with hoarders. My dad's a hoarder, my son's dad was a hoarder, whereas I throw out anything that isn't currently being used. I can't work with hoarders!
Chrissie xx

 
At 20 July 2012 at 16:27 , Blogger Bree @ Twinkle in the Eye said...

There is certainly room for improvement in my life. I can disorganise my house and life in record time! Getting back on top of it can be a challenge. Lists are good. Lists are my friend - unless they get lost in the mess :-) Sounds like you're doing well Chrissie. Keep it up!

 
At 22 July 2012 at 12:57 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

I think that there is always room for improvement in anyones life. The key is being happy with where you are and what you have, but looking for ways to make that better yet. I agree, lists are brilliant!
Chrissie xx

 
At 27 July 2012 at 22:32 , Anonymous Lisa Wood said...

I am not organised at all! Wish I could stick to my to-do list and have order each day, but I am more go with the flow type of girl! love the idea of having lists to refer to.

 
At 29 July 2012 at 10:55 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

If it works for you then stick with it! If not, then do a little bit of research in the areas of your life you want to organise (blogs are a great source of information) and get to work!
Chrissie xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home