This page has moved to a new address.

Complaint-free May Challenge - Week 2

Me and My Munchkin: Complaint-free May Challenge - Week 2

Sunday 13 May 2012

Complaint-free May Challenge - Week 2

Well, I am proud to say that I have done so much better during week 2 than I did with week 1! I am not entirely complaint-free, however I am getting much better at recognising when I am about to complain and stop it in it's tracks.

Today was a little bit hard as although it was Mothers Day (and what a lovely day it was), I was feeling really unwell, and I struggled not to have a little whinge about my sore throat, or achy back and neck.

On the whole though I am very pleased with my progress this week, and would give myself a B-!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 16 May 2012 at 22:24 , Blogger Tubbah @ Organising: My Crazy Life said...

Well done!! Do u feel better within yourself for not complaining as much?

 
At 17 May 2012 at 09:07 , Blogger Chrissie Me and My Munchkin said...

I do feel much better! It's amazing what such a simple (yet difficult) challenge has made to my life so far!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home